Saturday, July 25, 2015

Exploring is fabolous



     We got plenty of practice with identifying numbers with the Concept : Explore Washing. I wrote the numbers 1 to 10 on the dry erase board. I asked the children to find a certain number on the board .When they found it they got to wash it off with the sponge. With the fact of washing the numbers off with a sponge themselves I think the children were even more interested in doing the activity.  The children knew some of the numbers. I am going to surprise all the kids this week by doing the activity again.










Mainly when I asked the all the kids what they help wash at home , they told me dishes and their bodies. The "Would You Rather" game was a blast. The kids even wanted to act out the animals that were talked about on the game cards.  They ran around like a dog and slithered like snakes. They all surprised me with what they knew about germs. I think this helped all of them understand more why I ask them to wash their hands. All the kids do not even fight with me at all about washing their hands. We have more adventures waiting with Mother Goose Time Curriculum.        http://www.mothergoosetime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment