Friday, March 6, 2015

Constellations and Counting Clouds

My daycare kids , my youngest daughter and I have been enjoying ourselves this week. We have been learning about constellations and how to use a telescope . I am always looking for different ways to make learning fun for my daughter and for my daycare children. I found silicone cupcake liners in the shape of stars and I have been trying to use them for counting , sorting, and even with working with patterns. We also got to count clouds today. The children liked counting the cotton balls.   They had a blast making their own " Pet Cloud". One child name the I cloud Mickey Mouse and the other child named their cloud Minnie Mouse. Between the Mother Goose Time Curriculum and the More Math and More Literacy Workbooks all of us have been having a great time together.


















No comments:

Post a Comment