Saturday, March 14, 2015

Venturing further into the Universe

        We have been to Earth , Mercury, Mars , Venus , and Pluto this week. With homeschooling my daughter and doing Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my daycare kids all of them have surprised me with their enthusiasm for learning about space and the planets. It helps so much that the Mother Goose Time Curriculum is all put together for each day and they have an excellent lessons plans to go with them.  It also makes it easy if I want to add something to the lesson. I can not really tell which activity the children enjoyed the most this week because they had a great time with everything . I do know that they are looking forward to this coming week . They are wanting to learn about more planets and do more activities and so am I .























No comments:

Post a Comment