Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Space and Stars

So far the " Blast Off to Space " Mother Goose Time Curriculum is going over very well with my daycare kids. We have done " Day 1 Stars " . We did not do " Day 2 " today because where I live in Illinois got an ice storm last night and today so they closed all the schools.  We are going to do "Day 2 and Day 3 " tomorrow.  We did do some work in the "More Math and More Literacy " workbooks. I also took out the foam stars for this month and after I removed them from the foam I taped the other piece on my dry erase board and the daycare kids had fun drawing stars. The daycare kids also love the wooden moon and planets manipulative for this month. I have it out on one of the play tables and the minute one of the kids see it they have it out in less than thirty seconds.  I am excited for tomorrow because I am having as much fun as the kids are.



















No comments:

Post a Comment