Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Traveling through the universe and visiting the planets

      We have continued our journey through the universe in the 2nd week of " Blast Off to Space " . Our first stop this week was Earth . One of my daycare kids was very determined to convince me that he did not live on planet Earth . My daycare kids loved being introduced to the letter " R" by being a rocket and landing on the letter " R" . The flew like a rocket all over my house.  I have been playing the music that came with "Mother Goose Curriculum " and I have been noticing that the daycare children , my youngest daughter , and even me seem to relax and enjoy the lessons more with the music on . One of my daycare children that has very hard time listening sometimes also does much better as well .  I am thinking about getting the " Dance n Beats " DVD for this month  . The kids would really enjoy  it .  Our Alien side came out when we made our " Alien Headbands " . The kids wanted to wear them again today. They are eager to take them home . We visited Mercury today . My daycare kids were ready to take on " Hot and Cold Mercury " . They did such a fantastic job on it .  My daycare kids were very funny when we got to the " Climbing Craters " part of the lesson . They jumped over craters and got the Spanish Cards .  I think I will do the " Moon Spinner " part of the lesson again . My daycare kids sat for quite a while doing it . The last part of this lesson " Next to the Sun " got me laughing . I asked one of the little boys I take care of " What would happen to the rabbit if it got to close to the sun ?  " .  His response was " It would be dead ." Every single day my kids and my daycare kids amaze me with everything they can do . Our journey continues tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment