Saturday, June 13, 2015

What everybody does in the bathroom

     I feel the "Bathroom" lesson brought a fantastic way for the children to learn science. The children had a blast with " Pop the Bubble and Bubble Art."Also the " Bathroom Pattern" cards made the children think about what order they do their bathroom routine at home.




The "Concept Review" was so much fun. When the children enjoy the activity they really learn from it. The answer I got for the " Circle Time" discussion  question had me laughing  so much I  had to stop the lesson for a minute. The question is " How is water used in a bathroom?" I got told it was for you to go potty, wash your hands, and take a shower.


























One little girl had a very hard time waiting for me to set up everything for the "Bubble Art". The moment I said everything was ready she jumped right in and enjoyed every minute of it. I promised her we would do this again next week.
  http://www.mothergoosetime.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment