Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You never know what you will find in a hole

       The minute the kids saw the topic poster for "Holes" they were excited because it had bunnies on it. All I heard was "I love bunnies!!!" There different things I get to learn about all the kids when I do "Mother Goose Time ". One example is when I am getting the lesson materials out one little girl asks me "Are we going to do our lesson now?" This always gets me excited because I know that they are ready to learn .  "What lives in a hole?" got me the answer of "bunny". The "Bunny Headband" got all the children's juices flowing. Each of their bunnies were unique.  The "Play Dough Holes and Counting Holes" gave the children valuable hands-on experiences. They loved every minute of it.    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We got our ready and we learned where the letters U and V are on the Alphabet House.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All the children found their own way to make a hole with "Play Dough". They loved the "Bunny Headband". One little girl told me " My bunny is wearing glasses, since it can't see." "Counting Holes" gave all the kids more practice with their numbers. There is one little girl that manages to double any number she counts. This activity gave her practice she needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment