Saturday, June 6, 2015

Jumping in to the Alphabet House

We got started with the"Alphabet House " curriculum from Mother Goose Time this week. I got the calendar out and asked the children what month we were in. They were not sure so I  told them " June". We then counted how many letters are in the word "June". That went very well . The kids counted to 1 to 4 with no problems at all. Then I had the kids count the days for this week. I am going  to  try this each day . It will help the children get better with counting. We leaped into our "More Math and More Literacy" workbooks. These workbooks are fabulous.  The kids got some practice with writing and number recognition.  I can not wait for next week. All of us are going to have a blast !!!!!!














We are working hard to learn our numbers and letters . We are learning how to read and write numbers and letters.
http://www.mothergoosetime.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment