Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oceans everywhere

      We have been starting to learn what makes up an ocean this week. This time I decided to try something the other bloggers have been doing which is not doing the Mother Goose Time Curriculum in order. I was wanting to see if it would help any of the kids learn better .  I will see where the kids are at the month after doing this. I still need to do the science experiment with sweet and salty water. It will very interesting to see the children's reactions to this. With the various discussion questions in each lesson I have been writing down the children's answers. One of the questions is " What do you know about swimming in the water ? " .  They told me it was blue, dark, has fish , salty, and the water is yucky.






No comments:

Post a Comment