Saturday, April 11, 2015

Turtles and new words

          We have continued our undersea adventure.  We learned about sharks .  I asked the children the question on the topic poster " How would you feel if you saw a shark ? " and I got some interesting answers . I  got mad , grumpy , and because the shark is going to eat me .  I also asked the children " How do you think a shark skin feel . The answers I got to this were sharky and smooth .  The kids loved making the shark fin . They rubbed the sand all over their hands . They liked the feel of the sand on their hands . The kids had a blast with the " Who is Hatching Game ? " . They were able to recognize letters and the words . I would to keep using this game because I think it can help the children learn more words and letters . We even worked in our Mother Goose Time Workbooks. The kids surprised me because they  wanted to keep going and do more pages even after we got done with the page that went with the lesson .  I am ready to dive into next week !!!!!!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment