Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sea Sponges and X-ray Fish

          I will be adding more painting activities with sponges. The kids really took to the " Sponge Stencils " activity. All I kept hearing was " This is fun ! "  When I asked the discussion question " Do you think a sea sponge is living or non - living ? Why ? " , I got non -  living because it is a plant.  I still have some work to do in t his area to show the kids that plants are living too . With X-ray Fish I asked the question " What do you think is inside of a fish ? " This question got me answers like  food and snakes . We did the X-ray Fish Painting  and the kids loved it. The more I am able to let the children do on their own with the Mother Goose Time Curriculum the more they enjoy and learn from it.







No comments:

Post a Comment