Sunday, December 20, 2015

Beautiful Clothes


   All the kids keep getting more excited the closer it gets to Christmas. They have to look at my blow up decorations. I have Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse in my yard. Everyone has been curious about our bathroom too. We have been remodeling it. The kids like to look at everything that is going in it. I feel like I give tours of our bathroom. Welcome to Mexico. We learned about Mexico and their custom of bringing flowers to the host of a party. I had some of the flower sight words from previous Mother Goose Time Curriculum . These are the flowers that the host of the party got.



         We made some amazing progress with math. I went through all the math cards. The kids enjoyed counting the Jingle Bells. The first two cards the kids understood pretty well. The last two cards we had to do slowly because the children did not understand them. We are going to work on them again. I got out the Santa page and let the kids practice counting on that with the Jingle Bells. They did very well.   










    Pets and beautiful clothes are what the kids would show their guests. The bilingual books have been helping so much. The kids are getting better saying the words in Spanish. Rat-a-tat-tat was very cool . We read the book four times.  I went over all the "at words " on each page and all the sight words on each page. The sight word pointers have helped with word recognition a lot.I already know we will be reading this book again this week. 
















   All of us have been hunting for letters at different houses. This activity was enjoyed so much that it may happen again this coming week. I got the "Sights and Sounds of Winter Toybox". This is the first time I have done this. The " Color Changing Glasses " are already a favorite. I am looking forward to exploring the Toybox more this week with the kids . 





   I even put the glasses on . It was very cool . There are amazing adventures waiting for all of us with Mother Goose Time Curriculum. We can not wait to come back and share our adventures with everybody. 
http://www.mothergoosetime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment