Saturday, May 16, 2015

The flowers, produce, and the monster weeds

  The children definitely enjoyed the other lessons this week. The children always surprise me with the things they say.With the "Flowers" lesson I learned that the Pizza Man" likes flowers. The " I'm a Flower" was great. I love all the things you can do with this activity.The " Japanese Flower Patterns " helped me see that this activity should be left out so the children can work on it everyday. We have more to learn in the garden this coming week. 





Learning about the "Letter F" and plants.







Making the adorable flower headband and how shapes can fit together. Also working in recognizing the shapes that you need to put on the flowers. In the area of "Dramatic Play" I felt the " Japanese Flower Patterns "  gave the children the opportunity  to use their imagimation.http://www.mothergoosetime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment