Sunday, August 30, 2015

Counting the colors of the Rainbow

         This week has gone by so fast. We have been enjoying learning. It has not even felt like work. Also it has felt the same way with homeschooling my daughter. We have been working on a plant's life cycle and we have been growing bean plants. My daughter Makayla  loves Science. The kids enjoyed the " Rainbow Race " game. They were enjoying it so much that I let them play it for a while. There is a child I have after school that asked me if she could play it too.
















   
 The Concept Reviews were a blast . The kids were able to recognize their colors. They went and found an object that had the same color very quickly. They had more fun going to find an object that was the same color. They surprised me with knowing their shapes. I tried to mix up the shapes to challenge them but they still knew what they were. They surprised me with how much they understood sharing . I let them paint the noodles on their "Snake Necklace". I thought this would give them more work with their fine motor skills. The other thing that made my day is when I asked them
" What would you do if someone stole something from you?" one of the children said " I would try to get my stuff back." I love that Mother Goose Time is inspiring confidence in children as well. On to more learning fun !!!!!!!!
http://www.mothergoosetime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment