Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sharing wisdom and truth with everyone

       I tried my hardest to challenge my daycare kids and my daughter in a positive way. The kids jump right in and they knew their letters when I asked them. I even did a true and false with the letters . I would pick up the Letter B flag and I would ask them if it was the letter C. The kids really enjoyed making letters with stick counters. Doing this is going to help them with recognizing and writing letters. I got the story pieces for Stone Soup out and two large spoons and let the kid make their own soup. I am glad I did this . I think they got more out of the lesson.  


















There have been so many fantastic opportunities this week for the kids to cut , paint, dramatic play, letter recognition, numbers, colors and so many more. All I have to do is say the word paint and the kids are ready. They made their own creations with the "African Pot Art" and the " Stamping Art".  All the different things that were included to paint with were a huge hit with the kids. I think the items that were included for the kids to paint with helped the children be even more creative. Now we have to get on the " Friends and Feelings" train and have some more fun learning .
 http://www.mothergoosetime.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment