Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mad , Surprised, and Scared Do we feel them all at the same time?

       Popcorn as a counting tool was  fun for me and the kids. We made a good amount of progress with counting in the right order. We also ended up eating most of the popcorn. I also noticed after doing this activity that they knew what the letter P looked like and sounded like. The kids told me they could eat 100 pieces of popcorn. 




Taking our time with every single part of our "Clown Surprise Shaker.


My daughter could not wait any longer. She had to rake some leaves today . She wanted to get her pumpkin bags filled up. She already starting to get ready for Halloween. 




 Clown Surprise Shakers are a fabulous project for fine motor skills, logic, and creativity. I just let the kids make whatever kind of clown they wanted. They had a great time.      

 We had some fun working with Feelings Theme Poster. I thought it was important to go through all the emotions on the posters . I want to make sure they understand all of them.  
  Circle is the shape on peoples faces.



I am getting very excited that Fall is coming. All kinds of things to try and learn from. My youngest daughter already raked some leaves today and filled some Halloween bags. I can not wait to do Mother Goose Time lessons and home school my daughter tomorrow.  
http://www.mothergoosetime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment