Sunday, September 6, 2015

Blowing bubbles and waving


We have had and interesting week in Illinois. We have had temperatures in the  high 90's all week. Our outside time has been very limited because of the heat. The "Global Friends Game" was a success with all the kids. Any time the kids turned over card they tried very to pronounce each word that meant "Hello". I asked the kids " What are different ways to say "Hello".  They told me "blowing bubbles" was a good way to say "Hello". The "Bus Counters" are always a hit. The kids made different designs with them and they kept counting them. They got some excellent practice
 
 
 The kids had a blast making whatever they wanted with the "Bus Counters".  We even worked on  learning colors too. One of my cats Oreo really likes being involved in the Mother Goose Time lessons.  
 
 All the new Circle Time items are being received well by the kids. I keep looking at all the materials to make sure  they are accessible and kid friendly.
 
 
 
 
 The More Math and More Literacy Workbooks are fabulous. We were working on writing the numbers 1 and 2 . Also we wrote  the words for these  numbers too. We also did another activity where they had to put a certain number of acorns different places on the tree.
 
 

 The "Friend Puppets" were a blast. I let the kids figure out how they wanted to make them . They  put clothes and hair on their puppets the way they wanted it. I like the way their puppets came out.They are all so creative and so much fun to be around. I love teaching my daughter and them so much that it does not feel like work. I am so excited for next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment