Sunday, September 20, 2015

What we can do for people around us





 I loved the "Keys to Friendship " game. I even played the game. This turned out to be a good learning experience for all of us. Apparently all of us needed to learn what generosity meant. We kept working with our circle by using some silicone cupcake liners and making a circle with them.





    It has been a different week. We are finally starting to cool down here in Illinois. We have been mostly been in the upper 70's and low 80's. The leaves are already falling on our tree. We have been putting more leaves into pumpkin bags for Halloween. We have also started decorating on the inside of our house. I love Halloween. I make it as fun as possible for me and the kids. I already told my daughters that I am going to dress up as a sock monkey this year. My daughters are not to sure about this but my friends like it. All of us have had many fabolous learning opportunities this week.
I am so excited about how all the kids have done this week . They knew that I was holding up a circle and they were able to find plenty of circles in the Tangrams. 

 The Friendship Bracelets turned into an opportunity to practice counting. I just sat back and let them work on counting. There was interest in making more Friendship Bracelets so I am going to have to buy more beads.


 This little girl actually counted in the correct order. There are some times that we have to go through the numbers three to four times because she ends up at 50 when there is only 10.  We played Zoska with a beanbag cat. That was the only thing I had that would work. My daughter Makayla played it. She had a lot of fun.


 http://www.mothergoosetime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment